UABC Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Membership passes and casual passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it is issued to as recorded by UABC. The membership passes are in the form of a card.
2. Unused portions of passes are non-refundable and non-negotiable past the semester it was activated for.
3. The UABC is not liable if you do not turn up or are unable to gain entry to play on the night.
4. Your pass card will still be clipped and considered a session entry upon late arrival. Your pass card will still be clipped and considered a session entry upon no show or late arrival if you reserved a spot for a session online.
5. The UABC accepts no responsibility for people’s belongings on the night and accepts no responsibility for lost property.
6. Identification will be required when picking up your pass card.
7. Identification may be asked when presenting your pass card.
8. Pass card must be shown by the user and scanned by a UABC committee member at every session. If no pass card is shown then you will not be able to play on the session. Failure to present pass card and gaining entry and playing from other means can result in cancellation of membership and/or casual contract and no refund will be given.
9. Using another user’s pass card on the night will result in the cancellation of the cardholder’s membership and the offending player’s own membership if applicable.
10. Users that have their membership cancelled without their knowledge will be notified by the UABC within 5 days of cancellation.
11. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure the card is safe and not lost or damaged. The University of Auckland Badminton Club is not liable for the user’s card getting lost, stolen or damaged.
12. Lost or stolen passes must be reported to UABC immediately.
13. Replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged pass will incur a fee of $3 at our discretion
14. The UABC committee reserves the right to refuse any person access to the session or repossess their membership card should they contravene the club rules, club constitution or club terms and conditions.
15. If you are not satisfied with your membership. You can cancel or change your membership type in the first 3 weeks from the date you first signed up. The UABC committee reserves the right to refuse cancellation requests made after the first 3 weeks from the date you first signed up.