UABC Membership Terms and Conditions
1. Memberships and casual passes are non-transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it is issued as recorded by UABC. The membership passes are in the form of a sticker or email proof.
2. Unused portions of passes are non-refundable and non-negotiable past the semester it was activated for unless due to unforeseeable circumstances and explicitly stated by UABC.
3. UABC is not liable for members who do not/are unable to turn up to sessions. If members do not turn up to the session they have checked in for, one session will be deducted regardless unless they give a proper reason to an executive member at least an hour prior to the session.
4. There is no guarantee for casual members who turn up on night to be offered a spot in the session.
5. UABC holds no responsibility for any damaged or lost property.
6. The chance to become ABA affiliated will only be offered to members who have a membership with UABC for the current year (either semester one and/or two).
7. Using another users membership on the night will result in the cancellation of both the borrowed membership as well as the transgressor's membership if applicable.
8. Users that have their membership cancelled will be notified by UABC within 3 days of cancellation.
9. Replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged sticker will be free at UABC's discretion.
10. The UABC committee reserves the right to refuse any person access to the session or repossess their membership sticker should they contravene the club rules, stadium rules, club constitution or club terms and conditions.
11. If you are not satisfied with your membership, you can cancel your membership in the first 3 weeks from the date you first signed up. The UABC committee reserves the right to refuse cancellation requests made after 3 weeks.
12. Photos of sessions and/or events may be posted on the Facebook group page. If you are not comfortable, please let one of the committee members know during the event or session.
13. In the case of unforeseeable forced cancellation of a session (s), members will be provided with the opportunity to obtain a refund for their remaining sessions provided that they submit a refund form before the specified deadline.